Job title: Project Manager
Location: Limerick or Dublin
Terms: 12 month fixed term
Marino Software is looking to hire a talented Project Manager; someone who is capable, looking for a new challenge and ready to learn.
You will have the back-up and support of a seasoned team of professionals. You’ll need to have a few years of project management experience under your belt - in the mobile space would be ideal - and know all about budgeting, risk, scheduling and all those other fine foundations of project management.
And, let’s be honest, we’ll also want you to be able to…..
- be thrown onto important big projects from the off
- work as part of a team with developers, designers and our clients
- learn about new technology fast and contribute quickly
- help define and document client requirements
- work as part of a team developing new products and supporting existing ones across a range of industries - the software you will work on has huge reach!
Duties and responsibilities
You will be expected to:
- Work with our developers, designers and QA specialists in-house to drive production
- Consult and communicate effectively with our clients from project kickoff to delivery and beyond
- Make sure we deliver projects on time, within budget and of the highest quality
Qualifications & Experience required
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience in a vendor organisation
- Work experience in the mobile space would be preferred but not essential
- Problem solver with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and a customer centric focus
We would love to hear from you - contact Cara via email@example.com